Cashback is Back!
X-Rite have introduced their latest offer which means that with every purchase of a ColorMunki Display or i1Display Pro with ColorChecker Passport promotional bundle, you receive a healthy £30 cash back! This fantastic offer is now available until end of September 2015.
With the ColorChecker Passport, you can control the colour accuracy of your capture wherever you are and this portable chart is bundled with easy to use software. Once you have your photographs on screen, ColorMunki Display or i1Display Pro enable you to see the colour accurately, so you can make any necessary changes or edits in complete confidence. These really are ideal packages to improve your workflow and save you time and money!
This offer not only represents great value, but it’s really simple to claim. Once you purchase your bundle, just claim your cashback at www.xritecashback.com . It really couldn’t be easier, so order your bundle today!
No guesswork. No stress. No frustration. No wasted time or lost billable hours. Just an amazingly calibrated display or projector that accurately displays the colour in your original picture or digital file. Our wizard-driven interface makes it quick and easy for you to calibrate and profile your displays at the speed of life. You’ll quickly get back to what you really love doing with total confidence that the files you’re seeing and working on are precisely what others will be seeing. How’s that for perfect?
New features like X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control and our Automatic Display Control makes profiling so easy, while delivering colour accuracy and consistency time and time again. We want your life to be perfect. Let’s start with ColorMunki calibrated and profiled displays.
Now supports ColorTRUE Mobile Calibration
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Easy to use software – "Easy” and "Advanced” modes with simple one-click presets or wizard-driven options for more control
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- X-Rite Flare Correct™ - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
ColorChecker Passport is a powerful 'capture to edit' colour solution for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent colour and creative flexibility. And when you combine ColorChecker Passport with Adobe® Imaging solutions you'll gain even greater benefits. ColorChecker Passport combines three photographic targets into one pocket size protective, self-standing case that adjusts to any scene. Together with the included camera calibration software, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability.
There are so many ways to incorporate X-Rite ColorChecker Passport into your Raw workflow. Whether you take advantage of the entire solution, or just a couple of ColorChecker Passport's many features, you'll realise improved quality and productivity almost immediately.
ColorChecker Passport Creative Enhancement Target – neutralise and create your look with enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; check and control colour shifting
ColorChecker Passport Classic Target – industry standard colour reference target for creating DNG profiles and for evaluating specific colours
ColorChecker Passport White Balance Target – create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point in a set of images, eliminating the need to correct each image later
ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Software – includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In for creating custom DNG profiles
ColorChecker Passport Protective Case – adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can adjust the targets to any scene. Also includes a handy lanyard
SHOOTING JPEG NOT RAW?
You'll still gain many great benefits when you include ColorChecker Passport in your workflow.
White Balance Target
- Ensure your JPEG files are captured with the correct white point
- Eliminate the chance of any extreme white balance errors which cannot be corrected later in JPEG workflow
- Save time on post production edits of each individual shot
Creative Enhancement Target
- Evaluate and optimise shadow details or highlight clipping with grey ramp patches
- Use as visual reference for colour spectrum and colour adjustment with HSL (hue, saturation, lightness) patches
- Warm or cool images
- Photograph the Classic target in the same lighting as your images and use as a visual reference to help with colour correction